1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Millstein Jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by theopshoproc, Jan 27, 2005.

1. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

I got this one in November but I've officially tried to photograph it on three separate ocassions and have never been happy with them! These are the best I could get and I just listed it:

Dan Millstein Jacket

I know back in November when I posted about it, Chris was interested in seeing it - so better last than never Chris!

From the 50's right, guys? It's so beautifully tailored. I bet it was part of a suit but no luck finding the skirt in the shop I bought it at. :(

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I vaguely remember you saying you got a gaggle of things and I wanted to see pictures of em all.

Those are huge buttons..sorta gives me a nautical impression. are the butons original?

3. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Yes, I think the buttons are original - they fit perfectly into their buttonholes. There's also an inside button with that long thread attached to it. You know how they used to do that...

The buttons are pretty weighty, too. It's really nicely tailored. I wish it fit me cause I would rock it with jeans and heels in the Spring. Perfect for my offices casual Fridays.

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Well, doesn't fit me either...makes two of us :)