1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating a Vintage Labeless Lacy Blouse

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Teisha, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Teisha

Teisha Registered Guest

Hello!

Does anyone have any guesses as to the era that this lacy blouse could be from? It is labeless!

Thanks,

Teisha

Attached Files:

2. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I *think* it's 70s... would you happen to have a close up pic of the buttons and seams?

3. Teisha

Teisha Registered Guest

Hi!

Thanks for the reply. I could see 1970's. I also wondered about 1950's maybe? The buttons could possibly be Lucite?

Teisha

Attached Files:

4. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

I've also been looking at this a lot and wondering... I thought 70s or 80s. I don't think it's 50s.

5. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Is it possible it buttons up the back? I am seeing late 60s or early 70s. The length of it has me confused.

6. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

I wondered that too. I can't see any bust darts, but you could look to see which side of the collar is higher, that would be the back.

7. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

My immediate reaction was 70's. It has a Gunne Sax feel to it... that time frame.

8. Vintage Runway

Vintage Runway VFG Member

9. Teisha

Teisha Registered Guest

This most definitely is a button up back! I wondered the same but when I first took the photos I buttoned up the front! Haha

10. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

It's definitely late 70s/early 80s. Thanks for the additional photos. Oh, the buttons are plastic.