1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designer Patterns - Givenchy, Oscar, Dior, Muir, Head and MORE!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by casperess52, May 15, 2004.

1. casperess52

casperess52 Registered Guest

These are all NEW uncut Factory folded patterns, some have the tags you have to ask for, some don't. They are all complete! All are Vogue Paris Originals, Vogue American Designers and such! Do I have something here? Thoughts on certian ones? Starting prices? Warning LOTS of pictures.

http://www.panteraland.com/patterns.html

I have decided that I have to sell them, just thought I would give a sneak peak!

2. cherry-pie-and-roses

cherry-pie-and-roses Registered Guest

How many times do I hafta tell ya? I am the official garbage disposal chief-of-staff....send the junk to me. I will handle them as a favor to you.:P:D:cool:

Oh, and a big welcome to the VFG, by the way! Glad you found us!
    Brenda

3. casperess52

Thanks! I am the offical garbage disposal around my parts! The thrifts here know me so well they pretty much give me stuff! Got all of them for a buck! ;);). They get tired of stuff sitting around.

Glad to be here......:)

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Glad to see you too!

There are instructions on how to do it..but you can set up a signature at the bottom of your posts so people can click on your auctions/website etc whenever you post vs posting the links each time...i think its in the FAQ section : )

chris

5. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

There are some very nice patterns there! I really like the Dior, especially the dress.

If I were selling them, I think I'd divide them according to era - put the 80s ones in small lots, maybe according to size, put the 70s one in pairs, and sell the older ones individually.

Welcome to VFG!

Lizzie

6. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Hey there! Welcome! And thanks for posting the pics of these patterns! There are a couple that I really, really like (not a fan of Ralph Lauren, but that black and white
    set is wonderful...as are the Dior, givenchy, etc).

I'm with Lizzie on these, I would divide by era and size - 70s to 80s in lots and the older ones individually.

(oh, and IGNORE Brenda :D )

Sue

7. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

There are some nice ones in there - oh my goodness - Edith Head! I agree on lots for some of these.

And this is a perfect time to note that if you haven't checked out Lizzie's Pattern article that is linked from the home page, it is well worth a read!
    Hollis

8. casperess52

Ok, think I am all set up now, with avatar and links......Took me a few!

Thanks for the welcome! I am usually on the vintage board, but thought I would check this all out!

I did check out the pattern articles, Great stuff!

Thanks everyone,

Crystal

9. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Cystal...yep, your signature works fine now! Now we can just click : )

10. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

I love the woman's hair on the Oscar de la Renta Vogue Americana one! I think I might try that with my hair!

Your pictures look great and I see the Pierre Cardin one is up to $35 with still a day or so to go!

I wish I could sew... :(

11. casperess52

I can't beleive how well these are doing! They have gotten lots of last minute bids! One went for 36 another for over 20! tons to go!