1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designer shoe mystery HELP!?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by jenn wertz, Nov 17, 2020.

1. jenn wertz

jenn wertz Registered Guest

These are leather and patent leather, the fit is fantastic. Super unique but I’m stumped. I cannot identify the brand or designer?
    Anyone recognize? thanks so much 4CFF2EE5-CF8B-4CAA-86ED-16FBDC8AFC5C.jpeg BBA529B0-84A8-48CC-BDCE-D3DF9E323EFD.jpeg A63BFC3C-63B0-422D-BA1F-563B1CB6BF38.jpeg 0FE5284F-4F97-44BF-9EB7-1C27B64E7C4A.jpeg

2. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I'm not sure the maker but they are contemporary not vintage.

3. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

4. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

...and HERE is another related link, which at least plants it in CA. And THIS one identifies it as being the trademark of Lane International Inc., as does THIS one.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020
  5. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

A 2005 article reported on a CA groundskeeper, who was concerned about losing his job, so he started designing shoes. He brought a sample of one of his designs to Lane International, Inc. in Hayward CA, "whose owner has manufacturing connections in Taiwan" and who ordered over 1,000 pairs. It does not give any information about that shoe design, but is just a bit more information about Lane International.

6. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

SO interesting!!

lkranieri likes this.
  7. jenn wertz

jenn wertz Registered Guest

Wow! Thank you! This is kinda fascinating.

lkranieri likes this.