1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone recognise this label?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by ellarachel, Jun 10, 2021.

1. ellarachel

ellarachel Registered Guest

It says 'Sass Me'. I am struggling to find anything online.

Thank you in advance :)

Attached Files:

2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

if you can post images of the garment it might help ring some brain bells. :)

3. The Vintage Merchant

oh, and also, you might want to check for some additional tags, maybe a laundering label? sometimes they'll contain extra information on them. Also where are you from? where did you find it?

first thought though, for me, is that the label looks newer-ish with a vintage angle, but i could be totally wrong. let's see what others know. :)

4. ellarachel

ellarachel Registered Guest

I also found this label and have attached a photo of the garment. I found it in a charity shop.

Attached Files:

5. The Vintage Merchant

oh, i meant what country. :) we are an international group, and knowing where it came from may help.

eta, i see it's made in the USA. thanks!

it looks quite modern to me.

6. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

Based on the RN, the company that made it was Farani Inc

FARANI INC was set up 8/14/1969 in the state FL. The current status of the business is Inactive. The last significant event in the company history is DISSOLVED BY PROCLAMATION which is dated by 5/23/1973.

7. The Vintage Merchant

69-73. so that vintage looking label is authentic, awesome!! i am so very glad to be wrong!! :)

Vintagiality likes this.
  8. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

When I originally looked at the label I could have sworn it is a 90s/2000s style

The Vintage Merchant likes this.