1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emilio Pucci Tie

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Mochadust, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Mochadust

Mochadust Registered Guest

20160313_145835.jpg Hello, I'm trying to figure out when this Tie was approximately made. It's made in Italy. I've tried comparing the tags but can't figure out when it was made. If anyone can help with opinions I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

HKWolf likes this.
  2. Mochadust

3. Mochadust

Thank you very much!

Attached Files:

4. Mochadust

5. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Pucci introduced Vivara perfume in the mid 60s, but your tie looks more mid-70s to me...

Any idea what the tie is made of? And what is the length/width across the large blade?

6. Mochadust

Thank you so much! The tie is 3 3/8 wide x 55 inches long and it is 100 % Silk. Thanks again!

7. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

You're very welcome!

With those measurements, I'd still say 70s, mid to late! It must have had a promotional connection to the perfume--maybe something interesting for you to try and research?

8. Mochadust

9. Mochadust

Thank you for your help! I will try to research it more! :)

cmpollack likes this.
  10. Mochadust

11. Mochadust

I found someone has a Vivara tie online and they say the tie is from the 60s. It isn't 100% Silk like the one i have. It's fun researching :) thanks!