Fall for the Hues: Autumnal Colors - The VFG Fashion Parade for the Week of October 14, 2024

What a terrific Parade! Thank you for including my Weiss Aurum Gold brooch.
heart24.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I wanted to take a moment to address something important. In our last parade video, I unintentionally left out someone who should have been included. I deeply regret this oversight and want to sincerely apologize.
Sarah @Shusteroo, your contributions are incredibly valuable, and it was never my intention to exclude you. I appreciate everything you do, and I’m truly sorry!
So here is a featurette showcasing her contribution to the Autumnal Colors Parade-
sarah cover.jpg

Hi everyone, I wanted to take a moment to address something important. In our last parade video, I unintentionally left out someone who should have been included. I deeply regret this oversight and want to sincerely apologize.
Sarah @Shusteroo, your contributions are incredibly valuable, and it was never my intention to exclude you. I appreciate everything you do, and I’m truly sorry!
So here is a featurette showcasing her contribution to the Autumnal Colors Parade-
View attachment 192917
Jolene @BlackLotusVintage I absolutely lovecriptthis!!!

Awwww, there really was no need to apologise. I saw on the thread there were a few technical glitches, and these things happen. I knew it wasn't intentional, as you always do your best to include everyone, and leave blank spaces at the end in case there are any late posts to the thread. I'm just grateful for all your hard work, and the many, many beautiful reels that I HAVE been included in.

That being said, you've spoilt me now! Feel free to leave me out anytime... if it means I get my own special featurette! :USING:

Back