1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

free postcards, business cards etc.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by polyesterchesters, Sep 20, 2005.

1. polyesterchesters

polyesterchesters Registered Guest

I just got a post card in the mail from vista print. They are offering postcards, magnets, business cards etc. for shipping only.

you have to go to

www.vistaprint.com/go to get it.

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I have to go looik....FREE is good....

3. Laura

Laura Alumni

:puzzled: I don't understand Vista Print. I know a lot of people use them. I hear the name over and over for free business cards. But what's the deal? Why do they offer free stuff on a continual basis? Is the idea that you'll like the quality and pay to reorder?

I print my own business cards, so I've never bothered ordering.

Laura

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I don't know Laura

Everyone i have heard that uses them pays for them. Maybe its a special promo or is built into the shipping.

They used to offer cards free and low cost, but they had "vistaprint.com" on the back of them so i never looked into them but i have heard now they have stopped doing that.

Chris

5. cherry-pie-and-roses

cherry-pie-and-roses Registered Guest

I think the freebies still have their name on the back; you have the option a paying more to stop advertising for them. Essentially, they get their name out everywhere one freebie goes.

Bren

6. polyesterchesters

polyesterchesters Registered Guest

I just ordered postcards. The back of them are blank (no vista print!) the shipping was 8.95.

7. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

vista print always has "free" biz cards. And, they do have the vp name on the back of them. I've used them for eons. All you actually pay is the S/H, which is nominal.

When I designed my own cards with them, it was about $20 total for like 300 cards. May sound like a lot, but I got to use MY OWN art, etc. They know a helluva lot more about what they're doing than I do, so it's worth it to me to have professional looking cards... I'm pretty sure if I tried to make my own with the lame software I have, they'd look like a pre-schooler's day project.

"Lookie Mommy!!! Lookie What I Made Tooodaaaaaaaaay!!!"

aaaaccckkk!

8. Laura

Laura Alumni

$20 for 300 isn't bad, especially if you can use your own art. That's a major reason I've always done my own. It's so expensive to get your own art on a card, especially in color.

Laura

9. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

l have used them for a couple of years for freebie biz cards...250 for the postage and even then you have options.. mine coat me £3.45 all in...
    a very pale...vistaprint link on back side...there's not mine!!!

and then they offer established peeps, customised at great prices....

no catches....they just do quantity and bulk...so they cost them pennies to produce.....

sara x