1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free to a Good Home

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by theopshoproc, Sep 29, 2017.

1. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Hi all! Been awhile since I've stopped in to say hi.

I have recently been lucky enough to acquire a hoard of pieces from a local college theater department and there are some awesome items from the 50's - 70's. It's going to take me forever to go through it all. But that's a good problem to have, right?!

Anyway, the reason for my post is as I'm going through items I'm trying to "weed out" the stuff that has issues. I'm not really into restoring or sewing or paying tons to have items drycleaned so some things I will just not keep. I wanted to offer some of the items here for free. They will be items that are older (mostly 50's pieces) that are just beyond my expertise and what I wish to put into them. But some may still be worth something to some of you lovers of vintage. So before I basically toss these items I'd like to offer them free to a good home. All I'll ask for is actual shipping costs.

Here's the first item, and honestly if the admins think this is not allowed please feel free to remove this thread and I won't post any more of the items. And I apologize in advance! I just would really like to see some of these pretties go somewhere where they will be loved, cleaned, repaired and even better if they're sold for a great profit after you've put the effort in to restore!

Thanks and sorry for the long post. If this one is ok, I'll just keep adding items as I go through it all. :)

Thanks and hope everyone who remembers me is doing well! xoxo IMG_2152.JPG

Attached Files:

2. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

Hi JUSTINE!!! so happy to see you!! hey, by the way, did you see your status bar under your avatar? :wub:

3. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Alumni! Lol - I love it!! ❤️

4. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

What is the approx. size and issues?

5. Nansk

Nansk Registered Guest

Hello Vintspiration, are you in the UK?

6. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

no, she's in the USA.

7. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

This is gorgeous!
    interested pending shipping costs to UK, waist size and material fibre please

8. Nansk

Nansk Registered Guest

Thanks!

The Vintage Merchant likes this.