1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

French Attic full of victorian and edwardian lingerie!!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by olivecloset, Jul 16, 2008.

1. olivecloset

olivecloset Registered Guest

I dont know what is wrong with this website....... Im sorry ive been trying to fix it but I cant figure out why it wont work....:( Did you try with Safari? For me (on mac 10.4) it works perfectly. Do you see anything at all? does it start loading at all?

2. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

If we see some things we like should we write them down here?

3. morning-glorious

morning-glorious VFG Member

I can only view about half the pages and then it stops loading, it's very slow going. I'm on a PC with Internet Explorer. But I sent you a U2U, Olive! You have some lovely items!

Jen

4. BagDiva

BagDiva Guest

so, whats the deal guys, there are no prices listed, or instructions. So am l correct that this isnt an online store its just a viewing platform?

do we make offers as there are no prices? or guide prices, first come first served?

are we in a bidding war against each other, I wouldnt be interested in bidding against friends here at all.

I think it woud be good if Olives closet wrote something here to clarify....but l'm not sure as this is the public boards...so are we to u2u our best price? then theres the issue of olive telling us postage options to...

5. olivecloset

Hello everyone.

I put some more pics on the website today (new finds and ads). i still have a lot of boxes to go through, I will probably not be able to work on it before the weekend but I need to be done sorting the clothes and taking pictures by the end of next week so i should have more to show very soon.

Sarasattic, I am not fully sure yet what I am doing with all those items either. It was a surprise to find them and I am still figuring out what to do. Right now I am more interested in dealing with only one or 2 dealers and sell the whole attic with everything that I found. If ever that doesnt work out i will probably sell items individually or by smaller lots.

I will let you all know what I decide to do. Right now I want to finish putting everything up and finish to open all the boxes.

And thank to all of you for your interest and your nice comments. It is really amazing to open those boxes not knowing what surprises they hide and to share it with you all!...

I will keep you all updated when I put some more photos there and what I am doing with it.

Merci,

Caroline

6. olivecloset

oh and by the way, the website should be working now on firefox. I fixed a couple things and I got people checking; it worked for all of them. Let me know if you still have problems viewing it. :)