1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*Fresh Vintage *VFG Sellers Select: Picks-o-the-week

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by BijouVintage, Oct 20, 2009.

1. thespectrum

thespectrum VFG Member Staff Member

2. dorotheascloset

dorotheascloset Registered Guest

Man I wish I could fit into that smoking lips sweater, so unPC! So much fab vintage!!!

I've been working on that batch of New Old Stock cotton day/house dresses from the late 30s/early 40s lately, some available and more will be today at <a target="_blank" href=http//www.dorotheasclosetvintage.com>DOROTHEA'S CLOSET VINTAGE</a>.......

one of my faves, bright yellow/grey/black deco plaid 30s wrap dress with ruffles & ric rac.....

[​IMG]

30s cornflower blue with pink feathers and ruffles....

[​IMG]

One of 2 N.O.S. 40s SWIRL wrap dresses with smocked bodice and ballerina print (the other is yellow!)

[​IMG]

And not a house dress but so lovely I wanted to share....blue rose print chiffon 60s party dress with float wrap in matching chiffon....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ang

3. crinolinegirl

crinolinegirl Alumni

I've been working over the past few weeks on a large lot of items that I bought which were all owned by the same family. I have things dating form the late Victorian era to the late 60's/ 1970 with most being from the 1920's- 1940's.

Here is a sampling of the goodies from this buy that are now up on Corsets and Crinolines!

ANTIQUE VICTORIAN CHINESE DRAGON HANDBAG:
    [​IMG]

RARE 1920'S BEADED FLAPPER BAG:
    [​IMG]

Just one of MANY scarves owned by the same family..
    RARE VINTAGE LATE 1920'S MADRID TOURIST SCARF:
    [​IMG]

Lei

4. morning-glorious

morning-glorious VFG Member

5. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

6. joules

joules VFG Member