1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freudian Slips Vintage in Marie Claire......

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by freudianslips, Aug 8, 2008.

1. freudianslips

freudianslips Alumni

Just had to share as I've been working with Marie Claire UK on a vintage garden party themed shoot, sent them a range of garments and the results just appeared in the Sept 20th Birthday edition!!

The five shots featuring garments from www.freudianslipsvintage.com are below, our pieces are the pink ballgown in shots 1 and 2, yellow prom dress in shots 3,4 and the sequinned coat in the final shot. (The yellow ruffle dress is still available, the other two have sold already.)

We loved the results, my favourite is the shot with the model under the table laden with tea party cakes!!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. listitcafe

listitcafe Registered Guest

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

GODD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

I am doing a happy dance for you

-Chris

3. Holly, that is amazing! The pics are absolutely stunning. Way to go, girl!

4. WOW, WOW, WOW!! What a nice feather in your cap. The models look outstanding in your duds. Congrats!

5. cmpollack

cmpollack VFG Member

Topiary, tulle, and a towering cake--what a fabulous, elegant spread! Wow!

A very hearty mazel tov...

6. joules

joules VFG Member

7. thevintagebungalow

thevintagebungalow VFG Member

Unbelieveably great! Congratulations. The pictures are just gorgeous!

8. pinky-a-gogo

pinky-a-gogo VFG Member VFG Past President

Holly--gorgeous spread!!!

9. worth-a-peek

worth-a-peek Alumni

:wow22:

So very cool.
    Did the sold items go to someone involved with the shoot?
    Obviously they must not have ended up with grass stains.

10. Congratulations! Good for you! The pictures are fantabulous!

3 & 4 are so clever - in 3 she looks perfectly at home under the table and 4 a little peeved because she wasn't allowed to stay there.

11. dorotheascloset

dorotheascloset Registered Guest

Fantastic!! Those are great pieces and wonderful pics!

Ang

12. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

13. freudianslips

freudianslips Alumni

Thanks guys - glad you liked it! I've been sending every member of my family out to buy copies!!

It worked out ok as I had the garments back a month or so before the mag came out, as they shoot 3 months in advance, so I was able to dry clean etc and get back on the site ready for publication, and they were really careful on the shoot too, so no damage etc. I think the pink dress sold within an hour or so of the first people getting the new mag! The yellow dress is super tiny with a 22" waist, so lots of people have loved it - but it needs a super petite girl to fit into it sadly!

14. BijouVintage

BijouVintage Alumni

:cheer::cheer: whip them into a buying frenzy!!

how FAB!