1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Mikmik

Mikmik Registered Guest

Hello.
    Received 2 second hand Gucci bags today.
    Anyone knows their model name?
    I couldn't find them online.

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Hi Mikmik -

Welcome to the Forums. I don't know the answer to your question but hopefully someone will come along who can help. You might try to contact Gucci if you are not successful. Very nice bags!

3. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

HI, they are both messenger bags, from the photo (which is not very detailed) I would guess at 80s for dating. You have one flap messenger and one zip top. You could try to find them using those search terms or If you take more detailed photo's I might be able to help a little more.

4. Mikmik

Mikmik Registered Guest

Thank you so much.
    I am really excited about them.
    Please find better quality photos. Do these help?

Attached Files:

5. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Could you post pictures of the inside? and any labels/leather plaques internally?

6. Mikmik

Mikmik Registered Guest

Thank you for your time.
    I took pictures of the inside as best as I could with one hand holding the bag and the other one holding my phone.
    The zip top one has GG pattern on the inside as well as a Gucci leather plaque but no serial number.
    The flap one has a plain lining and no Plaque.

Attached Files:

7. GemGem

GemGem Registered Guest

Hmmm, I'm not too convinced on these to be honest. It's not possible to get authentication on this site so I will refrain from posting about them anymore.

Edit: You could try the purse forum, I think they still authenticate, but you would need clearer close up photos

8. Mikmik

Mikmik Registered Guest

Thank you!