1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hanae Mori Week-End- anyone know about this?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by 7ofCups, Jun 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 7ofCups

7ofCups Registered Guest

A big Hanae Mori fan here. While browsing the racks at a thrift store, I came across three Hanae Mori Week-End skirts. I purchased the nicest one, and have been searching endlessly for more info on this particular label, to no avail. I can not find any information on it anywhere. I am quite sure it is 80's, but I am really more interested in learning more about this ghostly spin-off label than dating it. Anyone seen this before? Thanks in advance for any info! 0410172354c.jpg 0410172354c.jpg

2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hi, can you please show a photo of the entire item as well as a close up of that care/fabric content label under the Hanae Mori label? This would help in dating it and might hold other clues.

3. 7ofCups

7ofCups Registered Guest

Sorry for the delay! Here are the photos. The fabric flaps look like a pocket area, but they are purely decorative, and the one side of the tag needs to be mended obviously. Thanks for your help! 2017-06-08 05.27.19 1.jpg 2017-06-08 05.27.17 1.jpg 2017-06-08 05.23.30 1.jpg

4. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member