1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by bartondoll, Nov 24, 2004.

1. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Just wanted to wish all our US friends a very HAPPY
    and SAFE THANKSGIVING!!!

Hope you have a fabulous day with family, friends (and of
    course, FOOD!)

Sue:)

2. Thanks, Sue!

...must clean, must cook, must schedule nap... ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, U.S.-ers!

3. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

can't believe i have to wait 'til christmas over here before i can eat myself silly..

happy thanksgiving from the uk!:)

harriet

4. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

Thank you - cranberries and dressing await! Over the river, ( well it's a small one) and through the woods ( actually we start in the woods) and
    off to grandmother's ( not mine, but she is a grandma) house, we go.

Hollis

5. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

Watch out for the big bad wolf Hollis!

Hee hee! Have a great day everyone - I am stuck here at work and they're calling for a snow storm. Yuck!

Deb

6. What time is the turkey dinner being served???!!!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

We have much to be thankful for.

Carol

7. artizania

artizania Alumni + VFG Past President

Have a great day everyone - just remember - it's the turkey that gets stuffed!!! :)

8. Just finished up and just a few more dishes to wash. It was a beautiful day except a little chilly. We have so much to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving!

9. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Anyone have leftovers for our friends in other countries. :)

Dinner at Grandma's (80 years old and still cookin up a storm!), another dinner at an aunt's, than my mother feared we wouldn't have enough leftovers to bring back to her house so ....she cooked a turkey too! LOL :)

I look forward to going back home soon! (we passed the Sansabelt facctory outlet on our way up and shoulda stopped. we need the extra beltless comfort after all this food HA HA HA)