1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hats Off to You ~ VFG Fashion Parade for week of September 15th

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG Fashion Parades' started by thespectrum, Sep 15, 2013.

1. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

This thread has been a tremendous treat - thanks. And yes, Gayle's model is ADORABLE - so healthy looking and cheerful.

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  2. Vinclothes

Vinclothes Alumni +

3. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Gosh I am SO tempted on many of these beautiful and cool hats. I am really enjoying looking at them all.

I have 1 hat to add here, and will be adding a lot more over the coming weeks and months. My shelves have been sparse on the RDLP website but that is changing.....honest!

LILLY DACHE 1947 - 1948 Black Velvet Huge brim Saucer, inspired by a Nuns' Headdress. New Look Era.

http://www.ruedelapaixhats.com/items/lilly_dache_hat._new_look_era_black_velvet_saucer_.aspx

dach9.jpg

4. This is a gorgeous Lily Dache hat!

lizzie payne likes this.
  5. birdfeatherhat01.jpg
    This Bird of Paradise Hat is in my personal collection and was made under the label, Grayce Hats, North Bergen, N.J.

lizzie payne likes this.
  6. paisleyhat01.jpg

Miss Eileen Originals

lizzie payne likes this.
  7. carnegiebeadedleaf01.jpg

Hattie Carnegie Sculpted Wool Felt Cocktail Hat, 1950's.

8. 18thcentury hat01.jpg

Late 18th Century-Early 19th Century bonnet with Silver Bouillion.

9. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Thank you Bonnie for the compliment on the Dache'. I especially love your chartreuse green Hattie Carnegie beaded hat. The bird of paradise is interesting. :hiya:

10. Thanks, Barbara! Dache is one of my favorites!