1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haunted House! Happy Halloween!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by TheVintagePeddler, Oct 31, 2004.

1. My daughters and I threw my son Quin (11) and Halloween Birthday party last night.
    It took all week to build but the haunted house turned out to be a big success. And it is not easy to impress 22 11-13 yo football players. Some were even to scared to go though. My daughters and their friends dressed up and each worked one room. There were four rooms....

Don't be afraid.....

[​IMG]
    step right up...

[​IMG]

Closer...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First room

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second room

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crawl through tunnel...

[​IMG]

Too the third room..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ...and the last room...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Birthday boy

[​IMG]

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Marie, Brooke, Chelsea, Kayla, Quinton & Mark

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

That is awesome ! I want a Halloween birthday party! (but my birthday is not around halloween LOL)

brings back memories of making bags of spaghetti "brains" and olive "eyeballs." No one ever wanted to reach in the bag or box and guess what they were feeling. even though they new that it was probably just food or something everyone still didn't like it!

3. We had a blast doing this. The girls and I had so much fun working together all week. We had spooky music, a fog machine and alot of the props were animated.
    The kids played flashlight tag, we had a bonfire.
    There is nothing like have 22 little boys running around..haha.

Marie

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

yeah i remember playing "ghost in the graveyard" as a kid. we moved from the big city to a more rural area for a few years in between and games like that are so much better out in the country where you have more space and more trees and bushes to hide among.