1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you seen the latest additions in the VFG Amazon Shop?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Midge, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Have you checked out our VFG Amazon Shop lately?

There are many fascinating new additions! Especially the Textiles and Fashion History sections have been expanded with interesting books. There's a new Menswear section with more additions, and of course a special section featuring books written by VFG members past and present.
    And there's not just books, but also many handy things for cleaning, care, repair, storage... and even photography!

Please note: as an Amazon Associate, the VFG earns from qualifying purchases.

2. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

:cheer: This is great Karin!! Lots of new additions that are so intriguing.

May I suggest one for the timeless style advice section? Elizabeth Hawes' Fashion is Spinach

Vintagiality likes this.
  3. Midge

Thanks, Maggie - we have the book, in the designer section :). But I can add it on the other one too... upon reading the description, it was a bit hard to tell where all it would fit in.

4. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG Vice President Staff Member VFG Past President

Oh! Well, as long as we have it in there, great!

5. Midge

6. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

I have an early edition of that book (1940 ). It was written in 1938. It's a great read.

Midge and denisebrain like this.