1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help identifying brand? Chaos (The Great Pretender)?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Holly Myers, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Holly Myers

Holly Myers Registered Guest

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has seen this brand before. I've tried researching the name on the label to be able to date the jumper, but I have had no luck. The label says ' Chaos ' and there are a few logos dotted around on the zip, sleeve and label that may help? I think the brand may be potentially Japanese but I was led to a website where I was unable to change the language to English. I also found a denim brand called ' The Era of Chaos ' but think that may be unrelated. Any help would be appriciated!

Thanks!
    Holly:)
    IMG_4373.jpg IMG_4382.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Holly Myers

Holly Myers Registered Guest

This received no replies but in case anyone was wondering I found out the brand was a Dutch clothing company operating 2002-5. I found out using this website: a global brand database, https://www3.wipo.int/branddb/en/ . I highly recommend for future individuals struggling to identify a brand's history, label or logo.

:)

3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Thank you, Holly - that database does look interesting. To be honest, we cannot know every brand here, and newer non-vintage ones or ones that only existed for a short time are things that might escape our knowledge :).