1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help to Identify Decade of CALVIN KLEIN Label Please!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by 50sVintage, Oct 17, 2020.

1. 50sVintage

50sVintage Registered Guest

Hi All,

So I bought this Calvin Klein number at a high end charity resale shop in NYC 20+ years ago. At the time I thought it was cool - it reminded me of Barbie's Solo in the Spotlight dress - although on reflection I realized the only similar aspect was the flared bottom - and I believe I way overpaid for it. But I digress.

Label. 80s? 90s?

I checked the Label Resource and Calvin Klein labels didn't change all that much over the years but this one has "New York" under his name whereas none of the ones shown at Label Resource have that. Also, the sales woman at the shop told me the original owner frequently brought in made-to-order gowns that she'd worn just once but this label doesn't indicate it's an original.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mia

80s Calvin Klein Evening gown Label.jpg Calvin Klein Barbie Solo in the Spotlight (14).JPG

Calvin Klein Barbie Solo in the Spotlight (21).JPG