1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help w/ ID'ing atelier Creation Pierre Cardin Paris Edition T.D.S label on dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by cloudsofviolet, Jul 31, 2020.

1. cloudsofviolet

cloudsofviolet Registered Guest

Hi,

I have a Pierre Cardin dress that has the above label (green / multicolor garment). I've found other labels that are takashimaya (red garment) but have yet to see any that have my label. Wondering if anyone has come across a label similar to mine or knows anything about the abbreviation. I did a bunch of research on the label(s) and they are pretty rare but there is not much documentation - as far as I know - of them.

Attached Files:

2. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

I think I have seen it before and while not sure what the abbreviation stands for, I believe it meant they were for the Japanese market.

3. cloudsofviolet

cloudsofviolet Registered Guest

Yes, I actually read on shrimpton couture that basically. Would you have a pic or web address?

4. Vintagiality

Vintagiality VFG Treasurer Staff Member

Sorry, I meant I have seen it physically on a garment, not on a website.

Update: I just did a quick google search and there are a bunch on various Japanese sites.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020