1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Mystery Costume Jewelry Mark?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by aubergine, Apr 30, 2021.

1. aubergine

aubergine Registered Guest

Hi everyone! I picked up this vintage charm bracelet with a few figural zodiac charms on it. The mark looks like a copyright and then an S inside of a C, but hard to make out with the texture! My first thought was Sarah Coventry, but I didn't see any similar circle marks in my research or pieces that had the same look.

No marks on the bracelet - I can't tell if it's original. The charms are a lovely textured gold color with rhinestone accents, and the archer even has a pearl.

I'd love to find out more and possibly try to source one of these charms in my own sign, or complete the set :) Any help is appreciated!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    poppysvintageclothing likes this.
  2. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums, @aubergine !

Can you please also show photos of the whole bracelet and it's closure? Hopefully one of our jewelry mavens will be able to chime in!

@Waresandwares - welcome also, and I am going to move your posts to a new thread. It is better to start a new thread with a question about a separate item - less confusion and more visibility to everybody on the forums :).

Retro Ruth likes this.
  3. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

I would be thinking Sarah Coventry too, but like you couldn't find any similar example.

It's a lovely piece!