1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with name of trim

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by MaryLC, Aug 22, 2019.

  1. MaryLC

    MaryLC Registered Guest

    Hi all, can anyone tell me what this satin ribbon trim is called ? It's 3 dimensional and forms pointed cones that stick up ? Like a mountain range if you look at it from the side. Thanks !

Share This Page