1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I couldn't resist....

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by gaildavid, Jan 22, 2005.

1. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I couldn\'t resist....

I went to my favorite antique shop today.....came home poorer but I just couldn't resist........

This plastic purse measures 12 1/2 inches wide and tall, including the handles......

<center>
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is also a plastic purse and measures 9 inches wide and is 14 1/2 inches including the handle....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I also came home with two other purses....a NWT Whiting and Davis and a sensational gold lame and rhinestone bag from Walborg.....and 4 prom dresses!!!!

I love shopping there but the prices are higher than what I usually pay......

Gail

2. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

I love em Gail. I think both for Viva Las Vegas if the heart one doesn't go for valentine's day. Are you listing them in your mall shop?

3. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I think I will give them both a try on ebay first.....Think the Valentine one will go up this week....And the poodle one in a few weeks....Thanks.

Gail

4. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Oh those are probably the coolest handbags I have ever seen!!

5. dibs2002

dibs2002 Registered Guest

I have a soft spot for poodles!

Deb

6. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I'll let you know when the poodle bag is listed. ;)

Thanks for the comments everyone. Gail

7. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

These are both fabulous! Really liking that poodle one! Definitely VLV!

Sue

8. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

I'm really more of a Scotty person, but I ADORE your poodle bag. It's one of the cutest I've ever seen!

9. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

The Valentine one should be going up on ebay even as I type :)

Gail

10. Gail, I meant to post on these bags last night.

I love them both but especially the one with the hearts, I think between us and the rest of eBay that there is going to be a bidding war on those.
    Please let me know when you list.