1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I guess I am a purse collector!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Jonathan, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

I absolutely LOVE the accordian pleated purse! WOW! :love008:

2. pastperfect2

pastperfect2 Alumni +

wow - I had missed this thread - What a treat!

Once again, Jonathan and I like the same thing! That 20s brocade clutch is wonderful.

And Jonathan - that Deco clutch and the fox handle purse - oh, oh - those are great!

Hollis

3. seven****

seven**** Guest

Hollis - if Jonathan ever puts the Deco clutch up for sale, they'll be a bidding war between you and me. I WANT IT!

4. marlyandmorry

marlyandmorry Registered Guest

Geepers this little show and tell is right up my alley......

I wish my accessories were more accessible, they are in trunks in the attic and nope the heart patient ain't allowed to go up there....

You will note that I used the plural of "trunks", and yes I have way way too many and its insane one person should have such a collection to be quite honest. I have had a love for purses since day 1 which is why I have so many. I have sold a few on Ebay, but the ones in the trunks are sacred!!!!

I am the same as Jonathan, I have a couple of the more recent bags like Prada but of late, I have decided to catbox those as well........Just can't seem to part with them....

Nanc

5. bug12oz

bug12oz Registered Guest

I agree this thread is like a show and tell.

I would like to see more of your guys purses and maybe a description and date for each one. I am still new at learning about purses but this has been the best threads lately on the purses. I have learned so much from seeing all your items.

And I have found that I am a purse collector myself and hats have come into mix of collecting.

I am like Jody, haven't really found many vintage clothing items that fit me, so I think having the purses and hats could be my vintage thing also....

Thank you so much for the pleasure viewing!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

6. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

I added what I know or think these bags are....