1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think this is a Bob Mackie Dress Silk Sequins

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by LustNLuxVintage, Aug 15, 2014.

1. LustNLuxVintage

LustNLuxVintage Registered Guest

IMG_6837.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  2. LustNLuxVintage

3. LustNLuxVintage

4. LustNLuxVintage

5. LustNLuxVintage

Not 100% sure and I do not know date. Thanks!

6. '90s or more modern.

Sensational dress, beautifully made.

7. Pinkcoke

Pinkcoke Alumni

You can identify the manufacturer from the RN number, what is the last number on your label please? I can't be sure what it is.

8. lkranieri

lkranieri VFG Member

Good point about the RN number, Melanie. In the photo with the Bob Mackie label you can see that the last number is an 8, so the RN database tells us that belongs to H.R.M.E. Inc., and that is a subsidiary of Nahdree Group Ltd. An online site says about Nahdree: "The Nahdree Group Ltd. manufactures and sells women's evenngwear and special occasion wear. The Company's products are sold under the Niteline by Nahdree, Black Tie Boy by Oleg Cassini, Victor Costa by Nahdree, and Nah Nah Collection labels. The company's address is/was 550 Seventh Ave, NYC.

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  9. LustNLuxVintage

It is 79728.

10. Addy Wallace

Addy Wallace Registered Guest

I have the exact same dress except mind is emerald green, size 6, RN79728. It's an absolutely stunning dress and I would love any info about it including the date. Thanks for any help! I will post photos in a few days!

11. Hi Addy, and welcome to the forums. As you can see from the comments above, it's 1990s or more modern. Maybe someone else can pin it down for you more.