1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information about Alfred Angelo/Edyth Vincent wedding dress

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Jessica Jones, May 8, 2022.

1. Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones Registered Guest

Hello!
    I have this lovely vintage gown in great condition. I’ve done some research here on the Union label and figured out it’s in the 1974-1995 era, but that’s a large span of time! I’m not sure if any of you all are able to guess a more specific date from photographs?

that said, I’m hoping to sell the dress and have no idea what a fair price is. I searched all over the internet and can’t find this same one. Other Alfred Angelo/Edyth Vincent gowns I saw sell anywhere from $100-$800 so it’s a little tough to guess a good price for this one lol :wacko:
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. MagsRags

MagsRags VFG President Staff Member

Welcome to the VFG forums, Jessica! Hope you become a regular here.

I don't know if you had a chance to read the VFG forum rules, but we are unable to offer pricing advice here. As the link to rules mentions, "For valuation we recommend professional appraisers or searching sold values on sites such as Ruby Lane and ebay." Etsy is another site that can give you a range of listing prices.

Re: dating, my initial reaction is 1970s. But I encourage you to check out the VFG's Vintage Wedding Resource to see if you agree. Wedding dresses are grouped by decades, and arranged in chronological order within each decade. Enjoy!

The Vintage Merchant likes this.
  3. Jessica Jones

Jessica Jones Registered Guest

Oh! Thank you, I’m sorry! Thank you for the info and pointing me in the right direction!

MagsRags likes this.