1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Vintage Fashion related podcast.

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by northstarvintage, Mar 20, 2019.

1. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I am a huge podcast addict and listen to them when I'm taking photos, doing photoshop work, cleaning, driving, and working out. I recently discovered this podcast, and it's a nice palate cleanser from the true crime podcasts that populate my feed.

https://www.dressedpodcast.com/

Any other recommendations for clothing, cultural, or history podcasts?

2. carla rey

carla rey VFG Member

oh these look like fun! Added to my list!

GemGem and northstarvintage like this.
  3. Joyatri

Joyatri VFG Member

Thanks, Susan, that does look good.

I don't listen to podcasts very often but have heard some interesting discussions on Bande à Part, https://soundcloud.com/bande-a-part-rb.

"Rebecca Arnold & Beatrice Behlen discuss fashion - listen to our personal fashion views in our weekly catch up calls. Rebecca teaches at The Courtauld Institute of Art, Beatrice is curator at the Museum of London."

4. Vintage Runway

Vintage Runway VFG Member

Thanks! I, like you, listen to podcasts often and am always looking for new material!

GemGem likes this.
  5. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

I love Bande à Part. Also, check out Dress-Fancy by Ben Wild and Lucy Clayton, Pre-loved Podcast, and Fashion History with American Duchess.

GemGem likes this.
  6. lukeronchi536

lukeronchi536 Registered Guest

I listen to a TON of fashion podcasts! Pop Fashion is my favorite, but I also love Fashion Hags. It’s got a lot of chit chat (intro and outro for podcast) at the beginning, but the info is always so good. They’re also pretty hilarious. They recently did an episode on why knock-offs are really bad. I also loved the episode where the spoke about famous designer muses. I would highly recommend.

GemGem likes this.