1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this Blouse from the 40s and IZOD too? HELP!!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Jluthye, Jul 23, 2009.

1. cactusandcattails

cactusandcattails VFG Member VFG Past President

Great blouse Jennifer. Thanks for posting and sparking such a wonderful discussion all around!:clapping:

It would be fantastic if you could submit that label and relevant info to the label thread.

http://www.vintagefashionguild.org/forums/viewthread.php?tid=60507

Of course you will be given credit when it makes it to the VFG label resource.

2. Jluthye

Jluthye Registered Guest

Thank you everyone for your help.... I will try and get a good better cleare picture of the label to the image thread tonight :) I feel honored when a label makes it there! I just love this site and all the wonderful knowledgeable people on here!

:)

So is this collectable at all? or not really will it do fine in a lot (the three that I posted) thank you all, maybe I'll just give it to the local little museum? If they would even want it? I don't know lol

3. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Board Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Glad to see my gut feeling on this one was correct, the label and styling both spoke 30s to me! Nice to get all this wonderful information on the piece, aren't labels and the VFG wonderful!!!

4. Jluthye

Jluthye Registered Guest

Ill check. I did very quick pictures I didnt try and set it right on the mannequin I was just wondering about dates to decide how and if to sell and in lots or not lol :) I will give it a look over later tonight and thank you for bringing that to my attention because things like these are important to me as a seller and sometimes I miss the obvious lol :)

Thank you again, I will let you know soon!