1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lillie Rubin dress - 80s or earlier?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by queen0ftheang3ls, Dec 17, 2009.

1. eye*candy*vintage

eye*candy*vintage Registered Guest

Well you can click on the links but I wanted to post the pictures. Do I use the brackets [​IMG]

2. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

You need to use the image [​IMG]

3. eye*candy*vintage

4. eye*candy*vintage

Thank you Anne. I just recently signed up with Auctiva again. Long dry spell of not posting pictures at all.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. eye*candy*vintage

That's better! I know some people don't like to click on links. A few months ago I ended up with something really nasty on my pc. It took a day and a half to clean it. I had done nothing exotic except clink on seemingly safe links.

Queen, I haven't listed anything in over a year. No chance of both being listed anywhere at the same time. I would refrain from using "rare" in the description (lol).

6. I really do love this dress and it is great luck that there is another to gleen information from. Based on all of the info given my guess is with the early 70's as well. Such a glamorous dress and perfect for any fancy soiree :drinking2:

7. queen0ftheang3ls

queen0ftheang3ls Registered Guest

I am just tickled pink! Really, eye*candy, thank you so much for posting the pics/info about your dress. I can't get over you having the same one! If I decide to list it, I now feel confident putting a late 60s/early 70s date on it - I don't think it'll be misleading to potential buyers, which I never want to be. And don't worry, I won't put "rare" anywhere in the description. :P

It's been fun puzzling over this dress with everyone; I'll have to go through my stash and see if I can find any more mystery pieces!