1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For a The Kooples Sweater

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Moony, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Moony

Moony Registered Guest

Hello!
    I'm back in search of another rare, seemingly impossible to find item. It's a cable knit sweater made by The Kooples. From the little info I've manage to gather, it's 90% wool and 10% cashmere. Originally sold for around $395, according to someone who recently had one for sale. Just figured out it was made in Paris as well!

I unfortunately don't have much more technical information than that, but here are a few images of it from (two are from the movie Knives Out);

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking for this particular model and color if anyone has/can find one! Cream color and size small, ideally.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
  2. Gosh, whenever an item is worn in a popular movie/show, it can become popular in itself, LOL.
    I remember all the attention that Bella Swan's garments got during the Twilight hype... a $15 department store top was suddenly fetching hundreds of $$.

Seems like a lot of people are searching for one of these sweaters
    I wish you luck in locating one... and at a reasonable price!

3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Hmmm... and with all due respect, but I don't think we are talking about a vintage garment here, as the brand doesn't seem to be that old, so our forums aren't quite the place to look for it :).

4. Moony

Moony Registered Guest

@Midge

Oh, really?
    I couldn't seem to find any, anywhere, so I figured it might have been old and rare which is why it was difficult to locate. But I understand!
    Is there anyway I can remove this thread? o :

5. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

It's ok, no need to remove it :), but just a reminder that this is a vintage fashion forum - vintage in our definition being at least 20 years old. So we aren't really the right place to look for things that are by current brands.

6. Retro Ruth

Retro Ruth VFG Member Staff Member

It's a very traditional sweater design. There are probably lots of similar ones if you search for Aran cable sweater.

GemGem likes this.