1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for "bandana" info. book or web!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Dahlila, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Dahlila

Dahlila Registered Guest

My latest curiosity is dating & finding vintage bandanas. (I found an interesting--to me--one at an estate sale, but I SWEAR I can not find a good resource for dating them or comparing designs. (The one book I could find, my state library system doesn't carry, something out of Japan.) SO...here I am. Any clues? Thank you in advance. xo d

2. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I'm in the same boat as you - I love vintage bandanas and always buy them when I see them.

As for research, the only resource I've found is the "completeds" on eBay.

I'd love to see what you found!

3. Dahlila

Dahlila Registered Guest

Hi susan, I got distracted with other work & forgot I posted here! Yes, I see the "solds" on ebay, but it never talks about the designs or eras, or how they determined them. There are references to brands: Monkey, Fast Color & some others, but that's it. If I find anything I will definitely post it here.

northstarvintage likes this.
  4. Dahlila

Dahlila Registered Guest

Yes, I saw that. Thank you. I still can't find what I'm looking for. Put a pin it for the moment. Too many other pieces to clean, research & post!