1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for specific Enid Collins bags

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Most Wanted - Looking for something?' started by Robin of Frocksley, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Robin of Frocksley

Robin of Frocksley Registered Guest

The recent thread on a Collins bag sent me back down my old rabbit hole, staring for hours at beautiful bags online. There are a few themes I covet and haven't found for sale. Hoping someone might know where to find one of these beauties! I am listing the theme names as well as short descriptions. The themes I'm looking for are:

1. "Roan", "O! That Strawberry Roan", "Strawberry Roan" - white horse covered in strawberry charms
    2. "My Heart Pants 4 You" - hand painted with bloomers and heart on blonde wood
    3. "2 SĀ¢ents Worth" - hand painted with two skunks and flower charms

I would be thrilled if anyone could find one of these for me! Thanks!

2. Robin of Frocksley

Robin of Frocksley Registered Guest

So excited I have to share that after years of patience and sleuthing I finally acquired my most coveted Enid bag!!!!

A lovely strawberry roan with all her original (3D, textured, delightful!!!) strawberry charms intact!

Here she is in all her glory!
    20190128_152555-1.jpg
    Thanks so much for letting me share! Also posting this in the share your treasures forum because OBSESSED!

3. Linn

Linn Super Moderator Staff Member VFG Past President

Congratulations and thank you for sharing. We understand your joy!

Robin of Frocksley likes this.
  4. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

I can see why you covet that bag!

Robin of Frocksley likes this.