1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Man, oh Man....What can I use for keywords for these VTA items?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by gaildavid, Jun 7, 2004.

1. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

I have two very wild items for VTA which will go up tomorrow, but I need some help with keywords. I don't know whether to use the space for the label names or colorful words.....

First is from "Finn Fashions by Stampe....Hand printed in Finland"...I already will include Op Art...and VTA, of course.

[​IMG]

Yikes....look at that horrible purple circle! Why in the world is it located there? :D

The second one is from Ohrbacks? It is actually a Palazzo Pants Suit.....Watch your eyes :o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any suggestions for the best use of keyword space?

Thanks.....Gail

2. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Gail on the first one, use Finland.....I have had a couple of these and both were purchased by people searching for
    Scandanavian (in one case Finland) garments.

"Psychedelic Creamsicle Swirl" on the second?

Sue

3. Leisa

Leisa VFG Member

That orange jumpsuit is awesome.

The store name is Orbach's. They were a High End Dept store in California when I was a kid. I don't know if they're still in biz or not.

I like Sue's title. If you don't wanna use that many characters, you could go with "Op Art Creamsicle Swirl" on it. The jumpsuit is a Cusper. Late 60's - Early 70's if you wanna put that in your title, too. And maybe slinky or a fabric content phrase? And B_W_H Measurements. You should have room, I think???

I wish I could afford it. I think it's Groovy, Baby!!! ;)