1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show- e-comm sale and Instagram Takeovers- Nov. 9-15

Discussion in 'PUBLIC VFG News - Announcements and events' started by Noble Vintage Clothier, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Noble Vintage Clothier

Noble Vintage Clothier Trade Member

Hi all! I hope I'm posting this in the correct place. Please let me know if not.

In lieu in person shows, Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show will be hosting another round of e-comm on their website from participating vendors, including four special pieces from yours truly. The sale will run from Nov 9-15.

In addition, please tune in to their instagram stories (@thevintageshow) for "Takeovers" where you will be able to view and purchase special collections reserved for this week long event. They will be releasing the Takeover schedule shortly, but I will be hosting on Friday the 13th from 10-2. I hope you can tune in. :)

mvONLINEsalepromo1.jpg
    mvONLINEpromo3.jpg

2. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing Administrator Staff Member

3. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

Gah - so many familiar names and faces that I'd love to see IRL.

Good luck with the sale! I will be away that weekend but as MJ said, good things happen on Friday the 13th.

4. Noble Vintage Clothier

Thanks! Yes, I thought it would be fun to do it on Friday the 13th :)

5. Noble Vintage Clothier

Thank you! Yes, plus La Poubelle, Laura took the afternoon slot so it will almost feel like doing a show together :)

northstarvintage and mags_rags like this.
  6. denisebrain

denisebrain VFG President Staff Member

7. Noble Vintage Clothier