1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Kors slacks with Saks tag! Vintage?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Stephanie McGee, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Stephanie McGee

Stephanie McGee Registered Guest

Hi! I found these gorgeous slacks while thrifting last week. I can’t seem to find much information online to determine the age and value. I believe the waist was altered that is why the tags overlap. Can anyone give me an idea of the year these pants were sold and what the possible value is for resale. I was hoping they would fit my daughter, but they are too short on her. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. peaceful vintage

peaceful vintage Administrator VFG Past President

Hi there,

Hi there, those are nice! I don't know the exact year they're from however they're pretty modern.
    Michael Kors makes clothing, handbags, and accessories for Saks which is why both labels are in there.

As for the value, you might be able to find some that are similar online or in the store that might help you. We're happy to help always but we don't assess value.

Stephanie McGee likes this.
  3. Stephanie McGee

Stephanie McGee Registered Guest

Ok, thanks so much! I’ll take a look online and see what I can find out! I appreciate the information!

4. bycinbyhand

bycinbyhand VFG Member

I believe these are recent. But lovely!