1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. EndlessAlley

EndlessAlley Alumni

Fabulous promotion, Nicole!!! Well deserved congratulations :drinkingtoast:

2. sues*stuff

sues*stuff VFG Member

Wow-that's fantastic. Congrats!

Sue

3. The Vintage Merchant

The Vintage Merchant Administrator Staff Member

4. Alleycats

Alleycats VFG Member

Good heavens! Congrats on that. You are famous. I'm going to buy a copy for sure.

5. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

That is fantastic! Nicole, I think 2013 is going to be an amazing year for you!
    You are getting such amazing publicity, it has to generate into some great business for you!:clapping:

theopshoproc likes this.
  6. vintagedevotion

vintagedevotion VFG Board Member

Whoa! That's pretty amazing! Congrats, Nicole. May this bring you even more attention and success! :clapping:

7. PersonalPursuits

PersonalPursuits VFG Member

Congratulations Nicole! Your on a fabulous roll :)

8. theopshoproc

theopshoproc VFG Member

Gorgeous and amazing! So happy for you!

9. Rue_de_la_Paix

Rue_de_la_Paix VFG Member

Yes, it has been quite a roll for you in 2012, and here's to 2013 being even better!

Congratulations on the dress being featured. That is so exciting!

:cheer:

10. Thanks everyone - it's pretty fabulous! It's been a big year for us, with relocating and restructuring the shop so it's great to have these big pieces of publicity. 2012 has lots of exciting things coming up, for sure.

I should mention that this is the cover of Melbourne Bride, so other places will likely have their own covers.

11. bartondoll

bartondoll Trade Member

That is awesome Nicole! :clapping::USETHUMBUP::clapping:

12. sewingmachinegirl

sewingmachinegirl VFG Member

Wow Nicole- you are rocking the publicity at the moment, I reckon you might have to look to getting a P. A soon to help you deal with all this media attention! :cheer:

13. MissRita

MissRita Guest

Wow, you're on a roll Nicole. Keep the good news coming! :cheer:

14. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

Great! The photos are really beautiful - I hope it will make a few women think about buying vintage for their wedding! I keep seeing so many spectacular vintage wedding dresses - especially 30s to 50s - that I think are just so much nicer than anything modern, no matter if you like it long or short, frilly or sleek...

Karin

15. foofoogal

foofoogal Registered Guest

Just saw this. Fabulous. Congratulations.

16. claireshaeffer

claireshaeffer VFG Member

The dress is lovely and you deserve many congrats! I know you worked hard for it. And, yes, we are going to Melbourne in Nov. so I have to find your shop. C

17. Please do Claire! Are you doing any presentations whilst you're here? I'd love to learn from you.