1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My mannequin is too demure

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by ellenm, Sep 22, 2004.

1. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

I try to dress her up like a hooker, but she just stands there looking chaste and modest. She needs to get some attitude to show off that Nicole Miller velvet bra peeking out from under the Michael Simon sweater.

[​IMG]

2. kevinjohnnyc

kevinjohnnyc Registered Guest

I can't tell you how much pinning and/or clamping the clothing on the mannequin (from behind) helps with sexiness. Just don't pull it so tight that it pulls on buttons or looks constricting. Practice for a little while and you'll see...

3. Pull that sweater over a little bit more. :P

4. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

Well, I'm not selling the bra, just the sweater. I just wanted to show how sexy this sweater can be with the right accessories. If I move the sweater off the bra, they can't see the sweater. If the model could move, I could both show the sweater and have it look sexy. But she just stands there straight and upright and moral.

5. I know..sometimes you just want to say...MOVE! I think if you explain that the bra is not a part of the auction, you can move it over in one pic.

6. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Try taking it under the armpits and clip it upwards towards the back then button just a few buttons up leaving the bra showing. You got a necklace that you can wrap around her neck?

7. alonesolo

alonesolo Guest

Or how about a small scarf tied around the neck like the sweater girls wore.

8. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

Ellen, try a 3/4 view shot. Sometimes that can be more vavoom looking than straight on.

Sue