1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help to identify a jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by stew67, Nov 29, 2016.

1. stew67

stew67 Registered Guest

I'm not certain if this is the right forum to ask this but ... my aunt from California gave me a jacket about 15 years ago that she had been keeping for me for 20+ yrs ... it's never left the closet, a bit dusty but in near mint condition .. anyway, her story was that a friend of hers had worked in the crew for the original "Mash" motion picture in the late 60's and had given my aunt her crew jacket. It's a weird 60's kind of green with "Mash" on the back in white letters (in the original movie font with an asterix between each letter) and a red cross beneath. It is made from rayon or something similar, lined with what I guess is synthetic wool and is insanely warm for what is little more than a wind breaker really. The brand label just says "California" with an "M" for size and another smaller one is washing instructions. A third smaller one is faded and I don't have my glasses handy :)
    Anyway, sorry if this is the wrong place for this but hopefully at the least someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you very much for you time and have an excellent day :)

2. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

It sounds very cool!

Could you post a few pictures?