1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some keyword help on this 60's dress.....

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by gaildavid, Dec 18, 2004.

1. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Need some keyword help on this 60\'s dress.....

Or it could be early 70's. ;)

[​IMG]

All I have so far is "Vintage 60's Tangerine Flower Trim Gloria Sachs Dress"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I won't be listing it until Thursday, so I have time for others to help......Thanks in advance.....

Gail

2. artizania

artizania Alumni + VFG Past President

Wow! That trim is ideal for Spring!

3. bartondoll

bartondoll Guest

I would go late 60s on this Gail...and yes, I would hold it abit for
    Spring!

Key words? Have to have more coffee (I'm thinking of a few songs from that era, but none of the titles are coming to me)

Sue

4. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

That shade of orange is delicious! I would say 60s too Gail. If it were 70s it might be more of a sunset orange.

Unless it is wool...i agree..very springy.

5. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

Thanks everyone. I am horrible with fabrics unless there is a tag ;) It is a nubby material but I don't think it is wool. It is also lined and is kindda heavy. I was going to list this on Thursday, but perhaps I should wait a bit. Thanks for the input.....

Gail

6. fuzzylizzie

fuzzylizzie Alumni

I don't have any information handy on Gloria Sacks, but I remember the name from the early 70s, and it was a very good label. I'll see if I can dig up any dirt on her.

Lizzie

7. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

8. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

might be a cusper. You never know. If it is heavy and lined, I would make sure i write that in.

Or just put it in your store til spring :)