1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New provider..

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Moonchild, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Moonchild

Moonchild Registered Guest

Hi,

I recently went through my latest order from Bulk Wholesale Vintage, which has been my provider for the two years I’ve run my business. The dresses I received were great. Although, a lot of traditional clothing from asia or middle east, which I don’t feel good about selling.. Unless they turn out to be just clothing bought by tourists at markets.
    Anyway, the shorts I received were really.. not great. A LOT of it was not vintage (most from 2010’s) and many stained or ruined.

Last time I ordered, I had to complain about how 10kg of the 45kg shirts I had received, were non-vintage (some zara items and other new brands) where they sent me a 10kg box free of charge.

I could complain again about the shorts, but I don’t feel good about getting another free box. I don’t want them to think I’m taking advantage of them.

So I think I’m just done ordering from them.. SO.. To the point of this whole rambling:

Do you guys know of any vintage clothing providers in EU that ships to Denmark with reasonable pricing?
    Thank you so much.

Edit: I’ve been looking through a few different websites, but I would love a recommendation as I’m not sure I can trust every website I visit. I’ve heard about scamming in these situations, which I could definitely avoid if I get recommended somewhere :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2022