1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new tastyvintage site launched!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Hattysattic, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Harriet it's gorgeous! I've spent a while looking around and love your Gallery images. They look splendid with the black background. If you'd like to do a link exchange, please let me know and I'll add you to my links page. :clapping: That goes for anyone else at the VFG too :hiya:

2. laughingmagpie

laughingmagpie Registered Guest

Very nice all around!

The only suggestion I have is that it's a personal peeve of mine to have right clicking disabled. I always surf and shop by opening tabs from a main page - which I do by right clicking and picking "open in new tab". I really don't like using back buttons or new windows to navigate. In fact, I'm quite likely to leave a site and look elsewhere when I can't open tabs. I know I use a Mac, but I think the function is similar on PCs too.

I know you've probably done this to prevent image downloading, but I honestly don't think that will prevent it. There are plenty of ways to screen capture that will work around this if someone is determined to save the image.