1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new to vintage - am i ready to list?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by jthomas6759, Nov 5, 2004.

1. bigchief

bigchief Alumni VFG Past President

Hi Julie, and welcome!

I'll join the chorus ~ <i>nothing</i> about your auctions says 'newbie to vintage'! You obviously did your homework and it shows :)

I'm glad you found us and hope you stop back often.

Carolyn

2. Hattysattic

Hattysattic VFG Secretary

hi julie - just wanted to add another 'wow'!:)

good luck - i think they will do very well indeed....

harriet

3. ourbabyroo

ourbabyroo Registered Guest

Hi Julie!

Just wanted to chime in and say I agree with everyone....your garments are wonderful as are the pics! :)

Christine

(PS ~ And a big ol WELCOME TO THE VFG!)

4. artisannes

artisannes VFG Member VFG Past President

I think they're great too and the only one teensy tiny thing I'd do is crop the nexk a little lower on some of the pics. It is so slim that in some pics it looks a tiny bit like an alien neck.

5. heavensent-hellbent

heavensent-hellbent Registered Guest

hi julie and welcome!

your photos and items are AMAZING. i couldn't resist bidding on the sweater, it would be perfect for xmas day. there's nothing else i can add that hasn't been said, and i don't suspect you'll have a problem on ebay with clothing at all. :)

6. personalshopper

personalshopper Registered Guest

Wow ...YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You ARE cookin'.:)

Ditto to what everyone said.

Kathleen

7. materialmemories

materialmemories Registered Guest

Julie,
    WELCOME!!!
    Let me join in and say WONDERFUL PHOTOS!!!
    It seems to me that you are well on your way!
    I think some of us just have VINTAGE in our BLOOD
    and seem naturally drawn to it!!
    You are going to LOVE it HERE.
    It is AMAZING HOW MUCH can be LEARNED just by READING the POSTS and LOOKING over ALL the INFO on the SITE!!
    Again, WELCOME!!

8. jthomas6759

jthomas6759 Registered Guest

yipee! quite pleased with the items that ended tonight. think i'll stay here for a while. have a lot of "stuff" to sell before i switch to only vintage clothing, but someday soon, i hope. and in the mean time, i am on the hunt for clothing. nobody want's to go with me shopping anymore, they just don't have it in their blood like i do. oh well, i can get more done by myself anyway, and i won't have any competition!
    thank yall' again for all your help,
    julie :)

9. Yay! Go, Julie!

Steph

10. gaildavid

gaildavid VFG Member

:) Excellent photos and items, Julie! And welcome to the best place for those addicted to vintage ;)

Gail