1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Night Gown identification please

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Nancy Perez, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Nancy Perez

Nancy Perez Registered Guest

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on here. I needed a little help identifying decade of this lovely find. I was wondering if it is indeed a vintage piece. The sleeves lead me to believe it may be but not sure. Never seen this brand and hoping the more experienced would provide me with some feedback. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Unusual piece. A google search shows they have a website and they also have a Facebook presence.
    Facebook has a more recent posting saying they have been in business just over 20 years; so
    probably not vintage. Wondering if there is another piece that goes with this.

3. Nancy Perez

Nancy Perez Registered Guest

Deborah,

Thanks you so very much for helping me out. I always do google searches but didn’t this time. I never thought of checking on Facebook as well. Thanks for the tip. I sincerely appreciate it.

Nancy