1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OT: Who is Looking for Something they can't Find?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by Patentleathershoes, Dec 17, 2004.

1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

OT: Who is Looking for Something they can\'t Find?

I know its hectic for those of us buying holiday gifts, thinking about what we are wearing for New Year's parties, etc. Even though we have had plenty of eye candy by viewing all the holiday fashion previews, I am sure there is someone out there who is desperately looking for something they can't find. (whether it is an item or a size)

If you are one of those people, please feel free to post to this thread with what you are looking for and people that regularly check this board or visiting for the first time may just have or know how to direct you to that extra special something you desire.

Feel free this time to go a little bit off topic as long as it is vintage (so of course clothing/shoes/patterns/linens) but if there is another vintage item that you can't find, feel free to jump in too. (gifts to yourself are okay too!)

Chris

(i will edit this thread to include links to the fashion and gift previews shortly so folks remember to check those too!)

2. ellenm

ellenm Registered Guest

I guess everybody has everything they could ever want ;) Come on folks. Surely there's something you need.