1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me ID and date this fur!

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by MKGal, Jun 2, 2020.

1. MKGal

MKGal Registered Guest

Hi, I'm hoping you can help me ID some fur coats I bought.
    My mom's 89'th birthday is coming up and she's always wanted a mink coat, I couldn't afford one so I bought a few on e-bay and was pleasantly surprised they are all real fur, now I've got to figure out what type of fur because she will want a real mink one. Plus she's been in bed depressed and I'm hoping this will cheer her up.
    Now that I've started all this I'm completely interested in learning about fur, learning to recognizing it, and finding out what's good about different kinds. I've been really enjoying learning from this forum and your fur guide.
    I'm uploading the photos from the ad if you need more just let me know. I think this first one is Russian Squirrel?
    Thanks for taking the time to help me with this!
    fur purchase 17.jpg fur purchase 18.jpg fur purchase 19.jpg fur purchase 17.jpg fur purchase 18.jpg fur purchase 19.jpg