1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help me with this Pierre Cardin Jacket

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Show and Tell - Share your treasures' started by Thundra, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Thundra

Thundra Registered Guest

Schermata 2018-10-11 alle 20.35.42.png Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I have a question for you and I hope you can help me. I've found in a vintage market a Pierre Cardin mens spencer jacket and I can't understand what period it is and what is the value of the item. I'll upload a pic of the label, it could be 90s? Do you know what value could it have? Thank you to anyone that will help me :) I love this platform! CD245FFC-D323-4EC2-AFF0-3E367E494AA3.JPG CD245FFC-D323-4EC2-AFF0-3E367E494AA3.JPG

2. Jonathan

Jonathan VFG Member

The VFG can't help with an evaluation, but I bet this is probably 1988. THE most embarrassing outfit I ever bought was a black evening tux-inspired suit that had a jacket like this and high waisted pants. I wore it to an office Christmas party in 1988 and felt like a waiter on the S.S. Poseidon.

themerchantsofvintage likes this.
  3. Thundra

Thundra Registered Guest

Ahahahh thank you so much Jonathan! :)