1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ralph Lauren Polo Jeans Label

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Lizaaa, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Lizaaa

Lizaaa Registered Guest

IMG_4553.jpg IMG_4551.jpg IMG_4552.jpg

Hi!

This is my first time posting on here. I bought this at a thrift store but wasn't sure if it was authentic due to the label. I've searched for this label online for about two hours now and only found it on eBay or pinterest. I'm not sure if this is authentic or a knockoff or if this is a special label I've never seen. Material is 70% cotton and 30% nylon and I can tell that the quality is high. It's pretty thick and sturdy. I would appreciate any help. Thank you :)

2. Roxane

Roxane Registered Guest

Hi It appears that no one replied to you regarding this label… anyone out there familiar with this label? I’m questioning whether it is a knock off from China. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks:)

3. Midge

Midge Super Moderator Staff Member

This is an older thread from 2018 - it doesn't look like the OP has been here since. Please not also that according to forum rules, we can't authenticate items.

4. Roxane

Roxane Registered Guest

Got it thx