1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Return of Keyword tool

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Chatter - Anything and everything' started by amandainvermont, Apr 28, 2008.

1. amandainvermont

amandainvermont VFG Member

I am out of the eBay loop lately, but I remember when this was first introduced. It numerically scored each word, but then the tool was withdrawn when people were using it to check KWS I guess. Now they use different sized circles. :clueless:

I haven't used it, but thought some of you might want to play with it...

HERE

2. vintageclothesline

vintageclothesline VFG Member VFG Past President

That's neat. Thanks for the heads up.

3. northstarvintage

northstarvintage Administrator Staff Member

It looks great - I'll figure it out after a couple more cups of coffee!

susan

4. poppysvintageclothing

poppysvintageclothing VFG Member Staff Member VFG Past President

Tks, Amanda, that appears to be an interesting tool to use.

Will have to try it out!

5. ladymisswhatever

ladymisswhatever Registered Guest

I just tried it, all I have to say is :wow22:

6. Coutureallure

Coutureallure Alumni

The only problem with this tool, is that now every 50s dress on EBay is listed as a Vintage 50s Swing Cocktail Party Dress, even when its not.

7. ladymisswhatever

ladymisswhatever Registered Guest

Bummer. :icon_wall:

Thanks for tell me, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm sure I will find a work around.

8. atticville

atticville Alumni

But most of the folk shopping on ebay aren't dealers, they are lookin' for the in now cool, when they punch in vintage dress: Ebay tells them that the "popular searches are Party,Prom, Cocktail, blah blah. so the searcher thinks, Wow! I'm searching the wrong words, then clicks on a "popular search" that ebay says everyone else is searching save it in thier Fav searches. I saw a person posting on the pro/cons of Ebay and hey said" I never could crack the code to sell on ebay" I related & closed my ebay store, but I'll post another thread about "they are still billing me for something!! Yikes, 3 months now I've paid for some service I don't know about and can't get an answer from them!! I've been on hold forEVER!! & that one hour is worth saving just to pay that un-known payment of 15.00. ok , I'm going to take a little break from the vent session... EDIT -:angry22:POOeY! thought I was on another Forum, if out of line, feel free to delete this!

9. nostalgic*collections

nostalgic*collections Registered Guest

Very cool tool. Looks like the data is it using is a year old.

Anyone try it out and see if it works??

Results??

Inquiring minds want to know!! LOL

Thanks, Vicki