1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharkskin...or more unique?

Discussion in 'PUBLIC Vintage Fashion - Ask Questions Get Answers' started by Patentleathershoes, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Patentleathershoes

Patentleathershoes VFG Veteran VFG Past President

Some of you have already seen this suit. (i know...months later but i have really been lamenting getting rid of this)

This is the one that was from the gentleman who clothed the Four Tops.

It's a sharkskin type that goes from this brown color but instead of having a black undertone like you would expect, it's navy. It also has a number of what you might call "slubs" except they are specifically embroidered bits of navy instead of just being random character of the fabric. BTW, i am sure that it isn't silk.

So how do i properly express how different this truly is or is simpler the better.

[​IMG]

Chris

2. MyVintageCocktail

MyVintageCocktail VFG Member

Ooohhh, this is wonderful, and one can tell it's something special just by the photos! But, by all means I would expound upon its virtues and highlight its uniqueness. It is sharkskin with a twist, sharkskin with some real tooth (corny, but you get the idea....LOL!).... You could bullet some points if you don't want the prose to get overly lengthy!

3. Chris, this is a fabulous suit. I don't think you will have any trouble selling this one!